Apple Cider Vinegar Tea with Lemon
- 1 large mug of boiling hot water
- 2 lemon tea bags (I use Celestial Seasoning, Lemon Zinger)
- 10 drops, or to taste, liquid stevia (I use Now brand lemon flavor)
- 1 and ½ tablespoon Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Boil water in a teapot and fill one mug with this hot water.
- Add lemon tea bags and allow to steep for 5 minutes. Squeeze and remove tea bags.
- Stir in remainder of ingredients. Enjoy!
- I enjoy this tea with breakfast and also with dinner. There are numerous benefits to including some apple cider vinegar in a person’s diet!