Blueberry Peach Pudding
- 1 cup boiling water
- 2 blueberry tea bags (I use Celestial Seasonings ,True Blueberry)
- 10 drops liquid stevia or to taste (I use Now Brand, Pomegranate blueberry flavor)
- 1 and ½ teaspoons glucomannon (or substitute 2 tsp. PGX Daily Granules)
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds (may sprinkle more chia seeds into mixture, to desired thickness)
- 3 frozen peach slices
- Heat 1 cup of water to boiling (microwave about 1 minute & 45 seconds).
- Steep 2 blueberry tea bags in the cup of hot water for 5 minutes. Squeeze and remove teabags from cup.
- Stir stevia into the tea. Continue stirring while sprinkling glucomannon and chia seeds into the mixture and stir until glucomannan is dissolved.
- Refrigerate for about 20 minutes, stirring every 5 minutes, to allow the mixture to thicken.
- Remove from refrigerator and add peaches to top.