Cherry-Chocolate Coconut Bark
- 1 cup coconut oil (softened)
- 1 teaspoon gluten free vanilla extract
- 5 drops vanilla flavored stevia
- 2 tablespoons chopped, dried cherries (cranberries also work well)
- 1 tablespoon mini chocolate chips (mini carob chunks also taste yummy)
- Pinch of salt
- A few drops of red food coloring (I use food coloring made from cherry or black current juice concentrate.)
- Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl and mix to combine.
- Pour mixture onto a parchment-lined baking sheet and spread evenly with a spoon.
- Freeze until hard and break apart. Store in freezer, in an airtight container and enjoy for up to three weeks!