Coconut Caramel Cookies
- 2 and ½ cup of unsweetened, shredded coconut
- ⅔ cup coconut sugar
- ½ cup coconut oil, melted
- 2 eggs
- 1 and ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, stir together shredded coconut, coconut palm sugar, melted coconut oil, eggs and vanilla extract until well combined.
- About 1 and ½ inches apart, drop tablespoon sized cookies onto the baking sheet and use your fingers to shape into circles.
- Bake until light, golden brown around the edges, about 12 minutes.