Cream of Cauliflower Soup
- 1 large head of cauliflower
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 34 oz. box of organic chicken broth
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Crispy Bacon , crumbled
- Sliced green onions
- Cut out the core and green leaves of the cauliflower and chop cauliflower into pieces.
- Add all soup ingredients to a soup pot and bring to boil. Reduce the heat to simmer and cook until the cauliflower is tender.
- While soup simmers, sauté the bacon over medium heat until crispy.
- Place soup ingredients into powerful blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Divide into 4 soup bowls and salt and pepper to taste. Top soup with crispy bacon and green onions.