Lemon Chia Pudding with Blueberries
- 1 cup of boiling hot water
- 2 bags of lemon herbal tea
- ¼ tsp. lemon stevia drops (or to taste)
- 1 and ½ teaspoon glucomannon
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- 7 Blueberries
- Microwave one cup of water to boiling (about 1 minute and 43 seconds).
- Remove from microwave and place 2 bags of lemon herbal tea in the water and allow to steep for 3 to 5 minutes. Squeeze tea bags and discard.
- Add lemon stevia drops and stir.
- Sprinkle glucomannon and chia seeds into the tea, while stirring the tea.
- Place tea mixture in refrigerator and stir every 5 minutes, until the mixture thickens (usually about 15 minutes). Place blueberries on top and enjoy!