Maple Cinnamon Paleo Granola
- 1 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1 cup flax seeds
- ½ cup chia seeds
- 1 Tablespoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 4 packets stevia
- 8.8 ounce bag coconut chips (approximately 5 cups)
- ⅓ cup water
- ⅓ cup coconut oil (melted)
- 1 Tablespoon maple extract
- 1 or 2 teaspoons agave nectar (depending on desired sweetness)
- Place pumpkin seeds, flax seeds, chia seeds, cinnamon, salt and stevia in a food processor and pulse until chunky and blended.
- Place coconut flakes into a large bowl and stir in seed mixture.
- Melt coconut oil in microwave to just melted and add the water, maple extract and agave nectar and stir to blend.
- Pour liquid into seed and coconut mixture and mix to coat all dry ingredients
- Line two cookie sheets with parchment paper and spread granola mixture evenly between both cookie sheets.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 14 to 17 minutes or until very light golden and crispy.
- Stir half way through baking and Enjoy!