- 10 cups chopped kale
- 1 and ½ tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic (optional)
- 2 teaspoons Coconut Aminos
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place steamer into saucepan and fill with about 2 inches of water. Turn onto high heat, cover, and bring water to a boil.
- Add kale, cover, and steam until tender and a vibrant green color (about 7 minutes).
- Remove from stove top.
- In a large bowl, stir together lemon juice, olive oil, garlic, coconut aminos, salt and pepper.
- Add steamed kale to mixture and combine to coat the kale.