Rutabaga and Beet Skillet with Ham
- 1 large rutabaga
- 1 large red beet
- 1 green pepper
- 2 stalks of celery
- ⅓ pound of Ham, diced
- Salt and Pepper
- Red or Green Salsa
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- Peel and dice all vegetables.
- Sauté rutabaga and beet in coconut oil until tender but not mushy.
- Add green pepper, and celery sauté to soften (about 5 minutes).
- Add diced ham and continue to sauté until warm throughout.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Top individual servings with 2 tablespoons of red or green salsa, warmed.