- 1 package creamed coconut (7 ounces)
- ½ cup coconut sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line an 8 x 8 x 2 inch baking pan with parchment paper or lightly grease and flour with coconut flour.
- Soften creamed coconut in microwave (about 30 seconds).
- With a hand mixer, beat sugar, eggs, vanilla extract, salt and baking soda.
- Fold in creamed coconut and mix until smooth.
- Pour batter into baking pan and bake about 20 minutes, until puffed up and springy.
- Allow to cool in pan and then cut into squares. May be refrigerated.