Festive Parsnips with Cranberries and Apples
- 4 smaller parsnips or 2 large parsnips (diced)
- ½ cup of cranberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1 organic apple cut up into small cubes
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- Stevia packet
- Wash parsnips, shred off outer layer of skin and dice.
- Wash cranberries
- Wash and dice apple
- Melt coconut oil in a skillet and add parsnips to the oil.
- Sautee parsnips for 5 minutes, until getting tender.
- Add cranberries and apples and cook until cranberries soften and start to break down
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and stevia packet
- Divide into 4 portions and enjoy! May add ½ cup mile of choice for a hot ceareal variety!