Mini Paleo Bunt Cakes with icing
- 5 Tablespoons coconut flour
- Pinch of salt
- ¼ tsp. xantham gum
- ¼ tsp. baking powder
- 6 Tbsp. Stevia in the Raw sugar substitute
- ½ tsp. cinnamon.
- 4 Tbsp. melted coconut oil.
- 1 oz. coconut butter
- 2 eggs, 1 tsp. vanilla
- 4 ounces coconut butter
- 2 Tbsp. coconut oil
- 5 Tbsp. Stevia in the raw sugar substitute
- 10 – 20 drops (depending on taste) liquid vanilla stevia
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Grease and flour (with coconut flour) mini bunt cake pan.
- Place all cake ingredients in a food processor and mix process into a batter.
- Spoon into molds and bake for 13 minutes. Do not overbake.
- Combine all ingredients in a saucepan and mix with wooden spoon until smooth and spoon on top of cooled mini bunt cakes.