- 8 ounces grated parsnip
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons applesauce
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 packet stevia
- 2 tablespoons ground flax
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- ⅛ cup coconut oil
- Combine cinnamon, stevia, flax, and coconut flour in a small bowl and set aside.
- Blend eggs, applesauce and grated parsnips in a larger bowl and add small bowl of dry ingredients. Mix well.
- Plop ⅛ cup coconut oil into a skillet and heat on medium, until it melts.
- Scoop Latke mixture with ice cream scoop into skillet and cook latkes on one side until light golden in color then flip them over to the other side; the latke should sizzle upon contact.
- Transfer to paper-towel-lined wire rack to drain. Enjoy by themselves or with butter and jam!