This Paleo “Oat”meal is made with delicious sprouted Live Pumpkin Bars and is the perfect breakfast meal. With chia, flax, and flax milk, this morning cereal dish is full of proteins, omega-3, and very filling. The best thing about this “oat”meal is that you can mix it with any freeze dried fruit (which is lower carb than plain dried fruit), any flavor of Stevia, and any extracts you want- you can make it fruity, vanilla flavored, cinnamon flavored- any flavor you can think of! Breakfast is definitely my favorite meal, and with this Raw Paleo Fauxmeal, you can have tons more variety in your breakfast- and it’s easy to make in the mornings. Enjoy!
- 2 cups Unsweetened Flaxmilk (Unsweetened Coconut milk works well also)
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- 2 Live Pumpkin Bars from Freeland Foods, choppd up (any raw, crunchy paleo bar will work for this recipe)
- ¼ cup freeze dried fruit (optional)
- Place crunchy paleo bars in a ziplock bag and then crunch them up by pounding them on a wooden chopping block with a sturdy wooden spoon or soup ladle.
- Stir up chia seeds in flax meal over low/medium heat on the stove top until the mixture begins to thicken (about 3 minutes), add the chopped bars and turn heat down to low and continue to stir for about two more minutes, until the mixture is a nice “oatmeal type” consistency.
- Divide Paleo Fauxmeal into two bowls and sprinkle ⅛ cup of freeze dried fruit over the top of each bowl.